Regulations on declaring travel expenses for participants of K.N.P.S.V. activities
Travel expenses that are made by participants for a K.N.P.S.V. activity will be reimbursed. The following conditions apply when applying for a reimbursement:
- Reimbursement is of travel expenses apply if the trip was within the Netherlands by public transport or a car.
- Both the outward journey and the return journey can be declared, provided they take place on the day of the activity.
- There is a personal contribution of € 4,50 for made travel expenses of a participant that attended a K.N.P.S.V. activity. Travel expenses made to visit a GA of the K.N.P.S.V. will be completely reimbursed without a personal contibution. Travel expenses are always calculated according to the lowest class.
- The kilometer reimbursment for the travel expenses with the car are €0,19 per kilometer, with condition number 3 in concideration. This means that the kilometer reimbursement can never be higher than the expenses passengers would have made if they decided to travel with public transport.
- Only eligible declarations will be reimbursed. A declaration is eligible if it was handed within 4 weeks after the activity took place. This has to be handed in to the treasurer of the K.N.P.S.V. and must contain:
– IBAN number
– justification of declared travel expenses
- An eligible justification for your declaration of a trip with the public transport:
– The paper ticket of trip with the bus or/and train
– A clear scan of the bus/train ticket (as .pdf)
– A personal transaction overview of your OV-chipcard. The dates and location of checking in and out are not allowed to be hidden. This overview can be saved as a pdf document if you have an account via www.ov-chipkaart.nl
- An eligible justification for your declaration of a trip with the car has to contain:
– Point of departure and arrival of the trip. (the distance that will be reimbursed will be calculated by the treasurer of the K.N.P.S.V.).
– Names of passengers if they also have the right to declare the travel expenses from the K.N.P.S.V.
– The type of OV-card (week/weekend) that is owned by the passengers
- No rights can be derived from the conditions mentioned above.
- In a case of doubt about travel expenses reimbursment it will be the treasurer of the K.N.P.S.V. who decides.